COVID-19 Coronavirus Updates, Resources, and Help
All 3 Peabody Institute Library locations are closed until further notice.
No library fines will be accrued while we are closed. Any books returned to our book drops will not be checked in until we re-open.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voicemail at 978-531-0100 x38. While library staff are not in the building, we are regularly monitoring these accounts, and will respond as quickly as we can.
The Following Resources have been curated by the City of Peabody’s “Peabody United Community Resources For Fighting Coronavirus” website at https://www.peabody-ma.gov/United.html
To receive text message updates from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts about COVID-19, text “COVIDMA” to 888-777. North Shore Community Action Programs has established a Peabody COVID hotline at 978-548-5795.
Report a Need
- For seniors: contact the Council on Aging to request meal delivery or grocery and medical transportation as well as well-being checks
- Request home heating assistance
- Legal resource page from Mass Legal Services
- Protect yourself from online scams and fraud
- For immigrants: MIRA’s directory of resources
- Apply for cash assistance: for families with children for elderly, disabled, and children