All Three Library Locations are Open to the public, on a limited schedule. See the schedule at www.peabodylibrary.org/reopening.
Masks are not required, but are encouraged. The CDC currently recommends masks and social distancing for those who are not vaccinated.
Supporting our community’s children, families and teachers to grow lifelong readers and learners. Welcome!
Explore books and information like never before. Click on one of the logos below to go deeper and have more fun with books.
Here are some resources that can help:
- Talking to kids about racism – Unicef
- Talking honestly with kids about racism – PBS
- Talking to kids honestly about racism in books – Grace Lin
- Having a talk – guidelines for white parents – Embrace Race
- Children’s books that highlight diversity – Embrace Race
- Resources for talking to kids about race – Brightly
Why diverse books matter:
Interesting subjects to search and explore. Great for lesson support!
Topic overviews and research information to search and browse.
A world of knowledge and information just clicks away.
Nonfiction book pairings for fiction, booklists for subjects and topics, and read-alikes for favorite books.
Subject-specific information from primary sources.
Primary source information and current events.