Going back to school can seem really daunting and being prepared can be a struggle, so we have a few tips on what to keep in your locker to keep on keeping on all school year long!
- Extra school supplies: Pens, pencils, paper clips, you name it. You are going to need these at some point so it’s good to keep a secret stash for yourself so you’re never without a writing utensil!
- Deodorant: You are going to get smelly and this is going to be your saving grace. Whether you just got out of gym class or you woke up too late for a morning shower, this is an essential in keeping yourself feeling fresh!
- Gum: Listen, that onion bagel might have been great but your breath will not be. Keep some minty fresh gum around for bad breath emergencies!
- Extra Outfit: Now this might seem a little weird but you never know if you’ll need a change of clothes. Spills, dirt, bloody noses, paint, and a whole lot more can happen anytime and walking around with stained clothes can really suck. We recommend keeping a bag with an extra shirt, pants, socks, and some flip flops.
- A Go-To Good Book: We recommend something easy to hop in and out of, and something you don’t mind carrying around in a bag. Books are a great way to de-stress, get some alone time, and can come in handy if you end up having a particularly long bus ride home!
Skip the stress about back to school this year with these tips and you’ll be set for the semester!