Directions to the Main Library
From Route 128, take Exit 26, Lowell Street, Peabody. At the end of the exit ramp, turn east onto Lowell Street (coming from the south, this is a right turn; coming from the north, this is a left turn).
Follow Lowell Street for approximately one mile to Peabody Square past the City Hall on your right. A large monument is located in the center of the Square at a traffic light intersection. Continue straight beyond the traffic light, Lowell Street now becomes Main Street.
The Peabody Institute Library is at 82 Main Street on the left hand side, one block from the monument. The Peabody Institute Library is a red, brick building surrounded by a black, wrought-iron fence.
Directions to the South Branch Library
1. Take MA-128 to the Centennial Dr. exit- Exit 28- toward Summit St. (0.7 miles)
2. Turn slight right onto Centennial Dr. (0.2 miles)
3. Turn right onto Summit St. (0.5 miles)
4. At the lights on Summit and Lynnfield Sts. go straight through the lights onto County Street. At the lights at the end of County Street take a left onto Lynn Street. Take your first right onto Rainbow Road. The library's parking lot is located on Rainbow Road.
5. End at 78 Lynn Street, Peabdody, MA 01960.
Directions to the West Branch Library
1. Start out going North on US-1 N / NEWBURY ST / NEWBURYPORT TURNPIKE
2. Take the Lowell St. ramp toward Peabody. ( 0.1 miles)
3. Turn slight left to take the Lowell St. ramp toward W. Peabody / N. Reading. ( 0.1 miles)
4. Turn left onto Lowell St. (0.5 miles)
5. End at 603 Lowell St Peabody, MA 01960-2343
Copyright © 2011 Peabody Institute Library. All rights reserved.